1. LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT:
• Reduce paperwork, freeing up your time
2. MARKET YOUR PROPERTY IN THE MOST EFFECTIVE MEDIA.
WE ADVERTISE YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY USING: SIGNS, THE INTERNET,
NEWSPAPER, ADVERTISEMENTS AND POWERFUL DIRECT MARKETING:
• Saves you money as this is at no charge to you
• Saves you time as you don’t need to monitor enquiries
• Gives you access to the best quality tenants in the marketplace
• Our marketing expertise helps reduce vacancies and gets you the maximum rent.
3. SHOW YOUR PROPERTY TO PROSPECTIVE TENANTS THROUGH
• Saving you valuable time and the stress of dealing with a variety of unknown people
4. EVALUATE TENANCY APPLICATIONS:
• Using our expertise and experience of evaluating people we provide you
with high quality tenants
• To reduce the risk even further, between eight and ten background checks
are done through our investigation channels
• You avoid the awkward situation of having to say ‘no’ to unsuccessful applicants.
5. PREPARE AND LODGE THE INGOING PROPERTY CONDITION REPORT:
• Providing a level of accuracy required for potential future use in court.
6. PHOTOGRAPH THE PROPERTY IN DETAIL:
• Providing you with a thorough indication of the homes condition.
• Giving you valuable information to protect your asset
from unreasonable wear and tear.
7. PREPARE AN INVENTORY AT
• Protecting your chattels against accidental
or intentional loss or damage.
8. PREPARE TENANCY DOCUMENTATION:
• Our negotiating with the tenant means
you can be ‘hands off’, accuracy of
documentation protects you in the future.
9. SIGN-UP THE TENANCY DOCUMENTATION AND COLLECT THE
• Ensuring money due to be paid is paid, protecting you ﬁnancially.
10. COLLECT THE RENTS AND ANY OTHER MONIES PAYABLE BY THE TENANT:
• Following the legal process as promptly and accurately as possible stops a bad situation from
‘ballooning’ out of control.
11. TRIBUNAL REPRESENTATION ON BEHALF OF THE LANDLORD:
• Remove the stress - courts are intimidating, we provide expertise to represent your best interests
• A good legal representation can save you hundreds of dollars
• Defending a case takes hours to prepare, which you won’t need to worry about.
12. REVIEW RENT LEVELS REGULARLY:
• Increasing rent gradually over time so you get the best return on your investment,
every $10 per week increase earns you around $500 per year.
• Avoid direct negotiation with the tenant.
13. CALCULATE THE POTENTIAL SALE VALUE OF THE PROPERTY
• This can provide accurate information to your insurer
• You can monitor the growth in your investment
• Allow you to consider purchasing more properties using equity in the current property
• Provides you with important market information.
14. CARRY OUT PERIODIC MAINTENANCE INSPECTIONS:
• Advising you on timely repairs and maintenance can protect you from large
bills and spotting hazards for you to avoid being sued.
15. ARRANGE REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE:
• Negotiated rates with contractors mean
savings for you
• We can deal with multiple quotes saving
you time and money.
16. PAY PROPERTY OUTGOINGS:
• We can pay bills for you, ensuring no
late fees or charges.